SubDivo – When the Job Requires Specialists…We are a Specialist Services Company, undertake Inspection, Repair, Maintenance, Refurbishment & Engineering Services, which has challenges due to difficult to access or time constraints. Delivers turn-key projects that can be deployed with customised access methodologies, part of multi-disciplinary access solutions. Such as;
- Rope Access Systems
- Web Net – Tension Netting Systems
- Web Deck – Suspended Work Platform Systems
Become a respected company by valuing the employees and clients with integrity and punctuality
Perform workmanship on commitment, without compromise of safety & quality.
At SSC Group, we believe in the highest level of professionalism from our participants and partners. We work as a team with the highest dedication to make each event a success.
Our Core Values are;
- Continual Improvement
- Rope Access
- Tensioned Netting – Web Net
- Web Deck
- Debris Netting
- Safe Welding WABitat
- Specialist & Innovative Industrial Construction Equipment
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
The Health, Safety and Environmental aspects are to be taken care of the utmost standards speciﬁed by the company while the execution of our activities.
- We believe that behavioral change is necessary for improved culture towards the health, safety and environmental aspects of our operations. This enhances the welfare and morale of our employees and serves as an essential contributor to the future development and success of the company.
- We are committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment, so far as reasonably practicable, for all the employees and other persons who may be affected by its activities through the management of our occupational hazards and risks and implement suitable measures to control them.
- We are further committed to the prevention of environmental pollution through the proper management of our environmental aspects and impacts.
Key HSE Objectives are;
- Comply with the procedures established as per ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Comply with the procedures established as per ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System.
- Educate employees on Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental aspects through continuous internal training programmes.
- Ensure supervisors are competent in health & safety by providing them certified courses in basic first aid, basic firefighting, risk assessment, etc.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations, statutory standards, and other requirements.
- Record & Analyse Near Miss and Incidents.
- This HSE Policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability and is communicated to all members of SSC Group of companies through induction and general awareness training, in addition to being displayed in different locations within the organization.
The quality of our services and supplies must be maintained to the optimum level required by our clientele.
- We believe that meeting our clients’ needs and expectations are the core of our business. This can be best achieved by a proper understanding of their requirements, effectively communicating and responding to their concerns, and delivering quality products and services with utmost professionalism and workmanship of our team, and the provision of appropriate resources.
- We are committed to on-time, defect-free, cost and cost-effective delivery of our products and services, backed up with appropriate technical support which is aimed at the highest satisfaction of our clients.
- SubDivo shall strive to continually improve its quality health, safety, and environmental performance through setting specific objectives based on this policy; and monitoring, auditing, reviewing and addressing nonconformity.
- Further, this policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability and is communicated to all members of the SubDivo and other interested parties. (Refer to SubDivo-POL-001-IMS)
Key Quality Objectives are;
- Comply with the procedures established as per ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System.
- Record & Analyse Customer Feedback
- Maintain growth rate above 15%
- Employee Retention
- Repeat orders
- Updated Budget, Business Plan and Strategy by the Director Board.
- The company considers its management and personnel have an obligation to observe certain behavioural standards in the conduct of its business.
- To respect the laws, peoples, religions and cultures of the countries in which the company operates.
- To protect employment opportunities for Nationals and train and develop all personnel to realize their full potential.
- To provide equal opportunities without regards to race, religion, color, creed or gender.
- To uphold the principles of loyalty, mutual respect and pride in achievement.
- To promote a safe working culture and the health and well-being of its employees in accordance with Company Health and Safety Policy.
- To display honesty, confidentiality, impartiality and integrity in its business dealings.
- To observe Company Policy, client Codes of practice and the provisions of the law with respect to corrupt practices.
- The company will, in consultation with employees, identify the potential for acts of violations, assess the risk and implement the appropriate controls.
Drug & Alcohol Policy
- The drug & alcohol policy of the company is in line with Company Safety Policy, Local law, and Current Legislation.
The reference documentations are;
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulation 1992
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Transport and Work Act 1992
- Road Traffic Act 1988
- The company is committed to providing a safe and productive work environment with appropriate safeguards. For health, safety, moral and financial reasons the Company will enforce this policy.
- The company will take in so far as it is reasonably practicable, action to prevent any substance abuse which increases the potential for accidents, ill health, absenteeism, sub-standard performance or which would otherwise adversely affect its employees or other persons.
In the context of this policy the following definitions apply:
- Substance- Alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, over the counter medication. Solvents or any other substance that when used can affect an individual’s perception/ actions.
- Abuse- the use of illegal drugs and the misuse, whether deliberate or unintentional, of prescribed drugs and other substances such as solvents and alcohol
- The company recognized that substance abuse can be a serious medical condition.
- The company will provide employees with appropriate guidance and reasonable assistance to obtain the necessary treatment.
- In all cases, this will be dealt with in strict confidence, subject to disciplinary action.
- The company reserves the right to require all employees to undergo alcohol or drug screening tests and search as laid down in specific company procedures.
- Failure of or refusal to take any such test will render the employee subject to disciplinary action